When there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done… stop answering your own phone and let us be at your “beck and call”!
What does the phrase mean, by the way? If you are at someone’s beck and call, you respond immediately whether he or she beckons or calls. While you certainly can’t respond immediately and run your business effectively, our team can help take this burden off your plate and still help you remain responsive to your clients and (possibly more importantly) potential clients when they call!
Keep your team on task by stopping all the interruptions. This is just one way to help your business, but as we said, we want to be at your beck and call. We have put together a list of our top productivity tips for small businesses. Keep reading and let us know how we can help!
- Plan your marketing calendar for six months in advance. If you wait to start planning your fall specials in the fall, it is already too late.
- Schedule your social media posts instead of posting manually. It can be hard to keep up with your business while also keeping up with your customers on social media. Using tools like Buffer and Hootsuite can help you keep your posting on track so you do not have to stop what you are doing to post. We recommend scheduling just one block of time each week and scheduling your posts out for the week or even a few weeks at a time.
- Schedule your marketing emails in advance. Like your social media, there are lots of awesome tools to help keep your email campaigns running smoothly. Some of our favorites include Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
- Offer online bookings and appointment settings on your website. We like to think of this as a way for you to make money while you sleep. If someone wants to schedule an appointment or sign up for your service in the middle of the night, make it possible. Depending on your industry and customization needs, there are dozens of vendors in this space. Many begin with a free plan and prices increase based on your volume and unique needs. Many are even integrated with Google, allowing clients to book with you directly from search results.
- Hire an answering service. As we have mentioned before, if you are always on the phone, it can be hard to get your work done! Did you know that more than 60% of consumers will not leave a voice message when calling a business? You do not want to ignore the calls, but you want to stay on task – that is where we come in!
We offer live answering, SMS messaging, text messaging, call forwarding, and more. Never miss another lead! Your callers always reach a friendly, professional customer experience expert who will provide the responsiveness needed to grow your brand. Catalyst creates a high degree of customization to enhance your caller experience. You can select when we answer, who we transfer, and how we set caller expectations for follow-on communications.
Ready to have us at your beck and call? Simply fill out the form below and see just how speedy our virtual receptionists can be!