As the year is coming to an end it is a great time to look at your monthly expenses and make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. We love working with small businesses and we want to do all we can to make sure your hard-earned money is helping you in the end. It is a great time to stop and take a look at what services are worth the cost and which ones you can forgo.
Balance Small Business recently published a list of seven New Year’s resolutions that will change your business in 2019. Take a look at the list below and our notes on how we can help you make your resolutions a reality.
- I Will Learn How to Manage My Cash Flow More Effectively
- With Catalyst, you get a live 24/7/365 service that offers a comprehensive suite of features at a fraction of the cost of an on-site hire. This allows you to repurpose that funding for manpower and other resources more pertinent to your business. With additional resources dedicated to your actual execution needs, you can take advantage of the additional leads our services will provide and accelerate your business! This will also help with #6 on the list.
- I Will Take Steps to Improve My Digital Presence
- When you are improving your digital presence, it is even more important to be available to your customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If a customer is on your site outside of business hours but wants to get in touch with you right then, they should be able to and with Catalyst, they can!
- I Will Finally Get Social in My Small Business
- As we said for goal #2, if you start posting more on social media, this will only be effective if your customers are able to contact you once they have seen your posts.
- I Will Get Focused and Become More Productive
- We can help you stay focused and become more productive by minimizing the time that you are on the phone. Did you know that more than 60% of consumers will not leave a voice message when calling a business? This means that you will either need to stop what you are doing to take the call or you need someone else to take the call for you. That is where we come in! Let us handle the replies and help you get more leads while you stay focused on what you are working on to grow your business.
- I Will Charge What I’m Worth
- When you are able to offer your clients impeccable around the clock service, you will be able to charge more.
- I Will Grow My Team and Delegate More
- See #1
- I Will Become a Better Communicator
- When you have more time to focus on your customers and your employees, you will be able to communicate with them more effectively.
Visit the BalanceSMB.com to see a more in-depth look at their new year’s resolutions for small businesses and contact us today if you are ready to take your business to the next level in the new year.